Saturday, July 28, 2012

134lb by 34: UPDATE

It's been four months since my 34th birthday and the final day of my personal weight loss challenge. The goal had been to lose eleven pounds in ten weeks with the intention of lowering my high blood pressure. My final weigh in was two pounds shy of my goal but there was still a noticeable difference in my blood pressure. Since then I've continued to lose weight but at a slower pace. I've gone from a pound a week to a pound a month. This morning I weighed in 131.6lbs. My blood pressure is looking so good that I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor to discuss going off the blood pressure medicine. I'm not sure what she'll say but I promise to pass on the info. 


*Fancy Beer Friday is still on the way! We're having some trouble procuring the beer we want. Check back tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting! My mom successfully got off her cholesterol meds...hoping to hear success for you as well!

    ReplyDelete