Sunday, October 30, 2011

Etsy Shop - Coming Soon

Hello from sunny but chilly Atlanta! It's a perfect Sunday here at the And Topher Too house. Started the day with a bowl of oatmeal. Walked to the Grant Park Farmer's Market with mugs of coffee. Enjoyed all the super cute kids and dogs in Halloween costumes. Picked up a loaf of bread. Back at home I've been working on designs for my etsy shop while Oliver cooks. White bean soup and fried green tomatoes are in the works!


To the left you see a screenshot of the seasonal prints I'm working on. The type in the background lists in-season foods and the images are my watercolor paintings. They'll come in a set of four. I may also make them into magnets and/or notecards. This may not be the final design (I'm struggling with the layout). 

No comments:

Post a Comment