Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's a great day to be a Foodie

Happy Sunday morning everyone! I just opened my New York Times newspaper and was super excited to see that this week's magazine is all about food! After enjoying the paper and a cup of coffee Oliver and I are going to walk down to the Grant Park Farmers' Market and pick up some more greens to add to the garden.

Another reason today is great day to be a foodie? The Field of Greens Festival at Whippoorwill Hollow Farm! It's today from 11am to 5pm. Live music and tastings from many of Atlanta's best restaurants all happening on a 74 acre working organic farm just 45 minutes outside of Atlanta. If you need a reason to get out and enjoy the sunshine today - this is it. More info on their website: www.fieldofgreensfestival.com

Side note: After I finishing reading the NYT magazine I'll post links to my favorite articles. Check back for it.
Ok, I'm back!
Michael Pollan answers your food questions: click here
Food Curiosities (be sure to look at the 67 types of Pringles illustration) click here
How can food change your life? And how can food change the world? Allow Mark Bittman to tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment