Friday, October 28, 2011

Garden Update - mini preview

I came home from work Tuesday night and discovered our beautiful bok choy and budding kale had been decimated by squirrels! Those little fancy rats had finally gone far enough. Within an hour I'd whipped up a chicken wire cover for our vegetable garden. We'll make something a little more sophisticated soon. But for now, I hope this works.


There is no one quite like an Atlanta girl when it comes to defending a vegetable garden! It was the immortal Scarlett O'hara stood who stood in her strampled carrot patch and declared "as God as my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again."


Complete garden update coming this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment