Wednesday, March 28, 2012

134 by 34

Tomorrow is my 34th birthday. That means it's the last day of my personal ten week challenge to lose 11 pounds. (For heart healthy reasons - I needed to lower my blood pressure. You can read more about that here.)


Cue Tim Gunn "Designers, its time..." 
Cue Regis Philbin "Is that your final answer?"
Cue high school teachers "pencils down, heads up..."


FINAL WEIGH IN SAYS...136.2 lbs! That's good enough for me! Of course tonight is also the night my phone doesn't seem to be sending data. So this is a photo of my phone. (My rule has been that weigh ins do not count if they are not photographed).


I feel really good about this. I feel even better about entering my mid-30's. This is going to be a great year.


Thanks for reading our blog. And if you haven't done so yet, please "like" our Facebook page. It'd make my birthday! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations!! Weight loss can be so, so hard. You should definitely be proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clair! I'm a little surprised by how hard AND how easy it was. Now to keep it off... :)

      Delete