Monday, February 6, 2012

Jerk Chicken for dinner

It's a very busy week at the office for me as the design studio I work in prepares our twice a year stationery and invitation presentation for Target. We all worked 8am to 8pm today and will most likely do it again tomorrow. Days like these make eating healthy hard and getting to the gym impossible (impossible for me at least). Fortunately I came home to a very healthy, super tasty homecooked meal - jerk chicken, broccoli and black beans. I even went back for a second serving of broccoli! Thank you Oliver. He's already packed my lunch for tomorrow too (black beans with greek yogurt). So even if I work another 12 straight hours at least I won't have to eat poorly. Now it's time for some relaxation! Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I won't have to eat poorly. Now it's time for some relaxation! Good night!

    ReplyDelete